Thursday, March 17, 2011

I may be a little drunk, just follow with me.

I'm only 24, fresh out of college, but my friends have already become two types of people: those who have settled, and those who have not.

The ones who have settled have accepted their lot. They didn't really aspire that much to begin with, finding value in relationships, wanting children and families more than adventure and travel.

The ones who haven't settled just are not happy yet. They still haven't seen every corner of the world, tried every possible career opportunity available to them, tried writing and reading and learning and teaching at every level. I am one who hasn't settled; I can see the excitement that the unsettled values, can feel it in my bones. God, of anything in my life, I want to see everything.

No comments: